Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!
巴斯光年前來救援!
Open. - Way to go, Buzz. Come on.
打開了 - 干得好 巴斯 走
Is it safe? - I guess I’ll find out.
安全嗎? - 我想我該先去探探
Woody, are you ok? - Yeah, come on down. –
伍迪 你還好嗎? - 是 下來吧
But not all at once. - What did he say? –
但是不要同時下來 - 他說什么?
I think he said, all at once. - No. No, no, no, no, no! –
好像是 同時下去 - 不 不是 不 不 不 不!
Thanks Jess. - Where’s my spacecraft? –
翠絲 多謝 - 我的飛船在哪兒?
Almost there guys. Slink, you think you can make it?
就差一步了 伙計們 彈簧狗 你覺得你可以嗎?
I might be old, but I still got a spring in my step.
我可能有點老 但我老當(dāng)益壯
He did it! - All right, Slinkykins!
他做到了! - 彈簧狗 你太棒了!
Ok, climb across.
好了 快爬過來吧
You lost, little doggie?
小狗狗 你迷路了嗎?
Well, well, look who’s back.
喔 喔 看看誰在后面呢
I’m sorry, Cowboy. They broke me.
牛仔 很抱歉 他們逼我說的
What are you all doing? Running back to your kid?
你們想干嘛? 去找你們主人?
He don’t want you no more. - That’s a lie.
他再也不想要你們了 - 你說謊
Is it? Tell me this Sheriff...
是嗎? 你倒是說說看啊 警長...
if your kid loves you so much, why is he leaving?
如果你們主人那么愛你們 干嘛要丟下你們?
You think you’re special, Cowboy? You’re a piece of plastic.
牛仔 你覺得自己很特別? 你不過是塊塑料
You were made to be thrown away.
注定要被扔掉的