We all here? Slinky? Rex?
都過來了嗎? 彈簧狗? 抱抱龍?
Against the wall, everybody. Quick!
大伙兒快去靠著墻 快! -
They’ll never make it.
他們肯定過不來了
Look out!
當心!
Buzz!
巴斯!
Anyone see him?
看到他了嗎? --
Over here, y’all. I found him.
在這兒 我找到了
Buzz, are you ok? Buzz? Buzz?
巴斯 你還好嗎? 巴斯? 巴斯?
That wasn’t me, was it?
之前不是我 對吧?
Oh Buzz, you’re back.
哦 巴斯 你終于回來了
Yes, I’m back. Where have I been?
是啊 我回來了 我剛去哪了嗎?
Beyond infinity, Space Ranger. - Woody!
超越宇宙 浩瀚無垠 太空人 - 伍迪!
So, where are we now?
我們到底在哪?
In a garbage truck on the way to the dump.
在去垃圾場路上的垃圾車里
Hold on! We’re going in!
堅持住! 我們要掉下去了!
Have you got all your pieces?
你的零件都撿全了嗎? -
The claw.
大爪子
My babies! - Hey guys! No! No! –
我的孩子們! - 嘿 伙計們! 不! 不!
No!
不!
Hang on.
堅持住