Buzz, what do we do?
巴斯 我們怎么辦?
You know all that bad stuff I said about Andy’s attic?
記得我說過的關于安迪的閣樓的壞話吧?
I take it all back. .
我全部收回
You’re darn tootin’
早該收回了
You said it.
你是說過的
Oh darling, you were so brave.
哦 親愛的 你太勇敢了
You saved our lives. -
你們救了我們大家
And we are eternally grateful.
我們這輩子都感激不盡
My boys. Daddy!
我的好孩子 爸爸!
Hey, where is that furball Lotso?
嘿 那個毛球抱抱熊呢?
Yeah, I’d like to loosen his stitching.
是啊 我想把它拆了
Forget it, guys. He’s not worth it.
忘了吧 伙計們 他不值得
Hey! Whatcha got?
嘿! 你撿到什么了?
I had me one of these when I was a kid.
我小時候也有一個這樣的玩具
Strawberries.
草莓味的
Hey buddy! You might wanna keep your mouth shut.
嘿 老兄! 你最好把嘴閉上
Come on, Woody. We gotta get you home.
快點 伍迪 我們帶你回家
That’s right, college boy.
沒錯 牛仔大學生
Wait, what about you guys? I mean...
等等 你們怎么辦呢? 我是說...
maybe the attic’s not such a great idea.
也許閣樓真的不是個好去處