I’m Andy. Someone told me you’re really good with toys.
我是安迪 有人告訴我 你跟玩具們玩得很好
These are mine, but I’m going away now...
這些玩具是我的 但我要走了...
so I need someone really special
所以我要幫他們找一個
to play with them.
特別的主人
This is Jessie. The roughest, toughest cowgirl in the whole west.
她是翠絲 是整個西部最瘋狂 最堅強的女牛仔
She loves "critters", but not more than her best pal, Bull’s-eye.
她喜歡"小牛犢" 但誰也比不上她的伙計 紅心
Here.
拿著吧
Yes, this is Rex, the meanest, most terrifying dinosaur who ever lived.
來吧 這是抱抱龍 全世界最壞 最恐怖的恐龍
The Potato Heads. Mr. and Mrs. You gotta keep them together,
這是蛋頭先生和蛋頭太太 你一定要讓他們在一起
because they’re madly in love.
因為他們非常相愛
Now Slinky here, is as loyal as any dog you could want...
這是彈簧狗 他是世界上最忠誠的狗狗...
And Hamm... he’ll keep your money safe...
他是火腿... 可以幫你保管錢...
but he’s also one of the most dastardly villains of all time...
不過他同時也是最壞的反派角色之一...
Evil Doctor Porkchop.
邪惡的豬排博士
These little dudes are from a strange alien world. Pizza planet.
這幾個小家伙來自外星球 比薩星球
And this is Buzz Lightyear, the coolest toy ever!
他是巴斯光年 有史以來最酷的玩具!
Look, he can fly and shoot lasers.
看 他會飛 還會發射激光
He’s sworn to protect the Galaxy from the evil Emperor Zurg.
他發誓要保護銀河 不受邪惡的扎克天王侵略
To infinity and beyond.
飛向宇宙 浩瀚無垠
Now, you gotta promise to take good care of these guys...
你要答應我 好好照顧他們...
they mean a lot to me.
他們對我來說很重要