Jessie, you’ll be ok in the attic? Of course I will.
翠絲 你呆在閣樓里沒事吧? 當然沒問題
Besides, I know about Buzz’s Spanish mode.
再說 我知道巴斯的西班牙語模式呢
My what?
我的什么?
You know where to find us, Cowboy.
牛仔 你知道在哪兒能找到我們
Did you say goodbye to Molly? Mom, we’ve said goodbye like ten times.
你跟Molly說再見了嗎? 媽媽 我們已經說過不下十次了
Mom, it’s ok.
媽媽 沒事的
I know. It’s just... I wish I could always be with you.
我知道 只是... 真希望能永遠在你身邊
You will be, Mom.
會的 媽媽
Hey, aren’t you going to say goodbye to Buster?
嘿 你不和巴斯特說再見嗎?
Of course I am. Who’s a good dog? Who’s a good doggie?
當然要說 誰家的好狗狗啊? 誰家的好狗狗啊?
Get the rest of your things. Ok Buster.
拿上你剩下的東西吧 好了 巴斯特
Now don’t let Molly near my stuff.
看著Molly 別讓她碰我的東西
Hey, Mom. So, do you really think I should donate these?
嘿 媽媽 你覺得我真的應該把這些東西捐了嗎?
It’s up to you, Honey. Whatever you want to do.
寶貝兒 隨便你 你自己決定吧
Don’t go in there! The bakery is haunted!
別進去! 面包店里鬧鬼呢!
Are you crazy? You’ll wake up all the ghosts.
你瘋了嗎? 你會把鬼魂都吵醒的
Look out! The ghosts are throwing pies.
當心! 鬼魂要扔蛋糕了
Mom! Andy?
媽媽! 安迪?
Hi. Wow, look at you.
你好 喔 看看你
I hear you’re off to college. Yeah, right now actually.
我聽說你上大學了 是啊 正要去學校呢
So, what can we do for you? Uh, I have some toys here.
我們能幫你點什么呢? 呃 我這兒有些玩具
You hear that, Bonnie?
聽到了嗎?Bonnie