Speak of the devil.
說到惡魔啊
Now, we need toys in our Caterpillar Room
現在我們需要一些玩具去毛毛蟲小兒室
and you need to avoid that truck.
而你們想避開那輛卡車
Why don’t you come on back join our family again?
何不重新回到我們的家呢?
This isn’t a family, it’s a prison. You’re a liar and a bully.
那里才不是家 是監獄 你這個騙子 惡霸
And I’d rather rot in this dumpster than join any family of yours.
我寧可腐爛在垃圾桶里 也絕不加人你所謂的家
Jessie’s right. Authority should derive from the consent of the governed,
翠絲說的沒錯 權力應當建立在被統治者的合意之上
not from the threat of force.
而不是靠壓迫
If that’s what you want.
如果你們非要這樣
Barbie, wait! Don’t do this, Lotso!
芭比 等等! 抱抱熊 別這樣!
She’s a barbie doll, Ken. There’s a hundred million just like her.
肯尼 她不過是個芭比娃娃 像她這樣的 有成千上萬個
Not to me there’s not.
對我來說 她是唯一
Fine. Then why don’t you join them?
既然這樣 你去和他們一起 不是更好?
Oh Ken! - Everyone listen.
哦 肯尼! - 大家聽著
Sunnyside can be cool and groovy if we treated each other fair.
如果我們能在陽光幼兒園和平共處 那一定很美好
It’s Lotso. He’s made us into a pyramid, and he put himself on top.
都是抱抱熊 他想統治我們所有人
Anyone concur with Ken?
有誰贊同肯尼嗎?
I didn’t throw you away, your kid did.
又不是我拋棄了你們 是你們的主人
Ain’t one kid ever loved a toy, really.
沒有哪個主人 真正愛過自己的玩具
Chew on that when you’re in the dump.
等你們到垃圾場的時候 自己好好想想吧
Wait. What about Daisy?
等一下 Daisy也是嗎?