We don’t have time for this. Come on, El Buzzo. - My ship has landed well.
我們現在沒時間了 快點 巴斯 - 我的飛船已經安全降落了
Good luck, Cowboy.
好運 牛仔
Here they come.
他們來了
Come on, Buzz.
快點 巴斯
What took you so long?
你怎么花這么長時間?
Things got complicated.
說來話長了
Where’s Potato Head? - We haven’t seen him. –
蛋頭呢? - 我們沒見到他
Buzz.
巴斯
My desert flower.
我的沙漠之花
Did you fix Buzz? - Uh, sort of.
你把巴斯修好了嗎? - 呃 算吧
Behind you. Someone’s coming.
你后面 有人來了
You would not believe what I’ve been through tonight.
你們不會相信我今晚都經歷了什么
Darling, are you ok? - I feel fresh, healthy ...
親愛的 你還好嗎? - 我感覺到了新鮮 健康...
It’s terrible. - You’ve lost weight.
太糟糕了 - 你變得這么瘦
And so tall.
而且這么高大
Ah, you’re a sight for detachable eyes.
啊 我還是喜歡原來的身體
All clear.
一切正常
Come on. Come on.
快點 快點
We’re almost there.
我們就要到了
Back up. Back up.
回去 回去