I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我不知道你在說什么
Daisy. You used to do everything with her. Daisy
就是那個曾和你形影不離的女孩
Yeah, then she threw us out. - No, she lost you.
對 然后她把我們?nèi)恿? - 不 是弄丟了
She replaced us. - She replaced you.
她給我們找了替代品 - 只是替代了你
And if you couldn’t have her, then no one could!
你得不到她的愛 也不想讓別人得到!
You lied to Big Baby and you’ve been lying ever since.
你騙了大寶寶 一直到現(xiàn)在都在騙他
Where’d you get that? - She loved you, Lotso. –
你從哪聽說的? - 抱抱熊 她愛過你
She never loved me! - As much as any kid ever loved a toy.
她從沒愛過我! - 就像每個孩子都愛過他的玩具
Mama. - What? You want your mommy back? –
媽媽 - 什么? 想回到你媽媽那兒去?
She never loved you! Don’t be such a baby!
她從沒有愛過你! 別孩子氣了!
Push them in. All of them.
把他們?nèi)咳舆M去
This is what happens when you dummies try to think.
你們這群笨蛋一思考就出事
We’re all just trash waiting to be thrown away.
我們只不過都是等著被扔掉的垃圾
That’s all a toy is.
玩具都是這樣
Hey, stop it! Put me down, you idiot!
嘿 住手! 放我下來 你個白癡!
No, no, wait a minute! Baby, wait!
不 不 等等! 大寶寶 等等!
He’s gone. - Holy cow.
他被扔進去了 - 我的天吶
Come on. Hurry.
來吧 快走
Oh for crying out loud! - Come on.
哦 真糟糕! - 快點
No! - Woody!
不! - 伍迪!