What are you looking at, Feathers?
你看什么看 大羽毛?
Yeah, fly away, you coward. Uh oh.
哈 逃跑了吧 你這個膽小鬼 啊 哦
Well, that’s just great.
呃 真是夠狠的
Oh give it up. No one can hear you.
哦放棄吧 沒人聽得見的
What? - I said, no one can hear you.
什么? - 我說 沒人能聽見
What? - He said, "No one can...
什么? - 他說 "沒人...
Shh. Be quiet. - Woody, you’re back.
噓 小聲點 - 伍迪 你回來了
Stop him! Don’t let him get out! - I’ve been taken hostage by my own
prisoners.
快阻止他! 別讓他跑了! - 我被我的犯人劫持了
Quick. Open his back, there’s a switch. - Unhand me Zurg scum!
快點 打開他的后蓋 有一個開關 - 放開我 扎克邪惡的手下!
The Galactic Court will show you no mercy.
星際審判庭是不會放過你們的
It’s not working. Why is it not working? Where’s the manual?
它不管用 為什么會不管用? 快看手冊?
Here we go. There should be a little hole under the switch. - Little hole ...
got it!
繼續 開關的下面應該有一個小孔 - 小孔... 找到了!
To reset your Buzz Lightyear, insert paper clip ...
要重設你的巴斯光年 用回形針按住...
Rex, use your finger! - What?
抱抱龍 用你的指頭! - 什么?
Ok. Now what?
好了 然后呢?
Let’s see. Caution do not hold button for more than five seconds.
我看看 注意不要按住按鈕超過5秒鐘
It’s not my fault.
這不關我的事
Starlog, I’ve awakened from hyper sleep on a strange planet.
星際日志 我在一個陌生星球上醒來
Now what did you do? - I just did what you told me.
你剛做了什么? - 我照你說的做的
I am surrounded by unknown creatures.
周圍都是未知外星生物
Who is there? Friend or foe?
誰在那兒? 朋友 還是敵人?
Amigos. We’re all amigos.
朋友 我們都是朋友