Ruled by an evil bear who smells of strawberries.
它由一個渾身散發著草莓氣味的邪惡熊掌管
Lotso? - The guy may seem plush and huggable on the outside...
抱抱熊? - 這個家伙外表看起來或許平易近人 和藹可親...
but inside, he’s a monster. - But, how do you know that?
但實際上 他是個惡魔 - 你們怎么知道?
Chuckles. He’ll tell you.
小丑 他會告訴你的
Yeah, I knew Lotso.
是的 我認識抱抱熊
He was a good toy. A friend.
他曾是個很好的玩具 很好的朋友
Me and him, we had the same kid. Daisy.
他和我 我們屬于同一個主人 她叫Daisy
I was there when Lotso got unwrapped.
抱抱熊來的時候 我在那里
Daisy loved us all. But Lotso ... Lotso was special.
Daisy非常的愛我們 但是抱抱熊... 它是Daisy的最愛
They did everything together.
他們干什么都一起
I’ve never seen a kid and a toy more in love.
我從未見過孩子和玩具感情會這么好
One day we took a drive.
有一天 我們一起坐車出去
At a rest stop, we had a little playtime.
到車站時 我們玩了一小會兒
After lunch, Daisy fell asleep.
吃過午飯后 Daisy睡著了
She never came back.
她再也沒有回來
Lotso wouldn’t give up.
抱抱熊不肯放棄
It took forever, but we finally made it back to Daisy’s.
我們走了很久 最終我們回到了Daisy的家
But by then, it was too late.
但是 已經太晚了
Something changed that day inside Lotso.
那天以后抱抱熊就變了
Something snapped. - She replaced us.
變得和以前不一樣了 - 我們被取代了