She replaced all of us. Didn’t she?
我們全都被取代了 難道不是嗎?
She don’t love you no more.
她不再愛你了
Now, come on!
快走!
We were lost. Cast off.
我們迷路了 被丟棄了
Unloved, unwanted.
沒人愛我們 沒人需要我們
Then we found Sunnyside.
后來我們來到了陽光幼兒園
But Lotso wasn’t my friend anymore.
但抱抱熊再也不是我的朋友了
He wasn’t anyone’s friend.
他不再是任何人的朋友了
He took over Sunnyside and rigged the whole system.
他接管了陽光幼兒園 并建立了一整套邪惡的制度
So, how’d you get out? - I got broke.
那么 你是怎么逃出來的? - 我被玩壞了
Bonnie found me. Took me home. Other toys, they weren’t so lucky. Bonnie
發現了我 把我帶回了家 但其它的玩具 就沒有這么幸運了
It ain’t right what Lotso done. New toys, they don’t stand a chance.
抱抱熊不該這樣做 新玩具 他們不可能成功逃走的
But my friends are in there. - You can’t go back. –
但是我的朋友們在那兒 - 你不能回去
Returning now would be suicide. - But what about your Andy? –
現在回去等于自殺 - 而且你的安迪怎么辦?
Isn’t he leaving for college?
他不是準備離開家上大學去了?
Quiet, musical hog! Knock it off!
安靜 音樂豬! 別吵了!
Oh, Bull’s-eye. I miss Woody too.
哦 紅心 我也很想念伍迪
But he ain’t ever coming back.
但他再也不會回來了
Rise and shine, campers! - Commander Lotso, sir.
該起床嘍 露營者們! - 抱抱熊長官
All quiet.
一切正常