Rachel: I'm in. I couldn't be inner. Monica?
我跟。Monica?
Phoebe: Monica, in or out?
Monica,跟還是不跟?
Monica: I hate this game!
我討厭玩牌!
Phoebe: OK Joey, your bet.
Joey,你呢?
Joey: Ahhh, I fold like a cheap hooker who got hit in the stomach by a fat guy with sores on his face. Oh, I'm out.
我像是被滿臉傷痕的胖子撞到肚子的二流妓女。哦,我不跟。
Phoebe: Ross?
Ross?
Ross: Oh, I am very in.
我跟。
Phoebe: Chandler?
Chandler?
Chandler: Couldn't be more out.
不跟。
Phoebe: Me too. Rachel.
我也不跟。Rachel?
Rachel: Uh, I will see you... and I'll raise you. What do you say... want to waste another buck?
我不但跟反而加注,如何?還想再浪費錢嗎?
Ross: No, not this time. So... what'd you have?
這一回不會,快嘛。給我看你有什么?
Rachel: I'm not telling.
我不會說的。
Ross: Come on, show them to me.
給我看看。
Rachel: No..!
不!
Ross: Show them to me!
給我看看!
Rachel: Get your hands out of there! No!
把你的手從那里拿開!
Ross: Let me see! Show them!
讓我看看!
Chandler: You know, I've had dates like this.
我有過這樣的約會。
Rachel: Boy, you really can't stand to lose, can you? Your whole face is getting red... little veins popping out on your temple...
天啊,你真是輸不起的家伙,你的臉漲的好紅,太陽穴的小血管都浮出來了……
Phoebe: Plus that shirt doesn't really match those pants.
并且衣服和褲子不配
Ross: First of all, I'm not losing..
第一,我沒輸……
Rachel: Oh, you are losing. Definitely losing.
哦,你是輸定了。
Ross: Let's not talk about losing. Just deal the...
我們不要談論輸不輸的事了, 發牌
Rachel: Hello, Rachel Green.
嗨,Rachel Green。
Ross: Mee mee, meemee mee.
嗨,Rachel Green。
Rachel: Excuse me. It's about the job.
這是有關工作的電話。
Rachel: Barbara! Hi, how are you? Uhhuh. No, I understand. Yeah. Oh, oh,come on, no, I'm fine. Don't be silly. Yeah... oh, but you know, ifif anything else opens up,plea—Hello? Hello?
Barbara!你好嗎?不,我懂。不,我沒事,別傻了,是否還有其他職位缺人?你好?