What! That’s impossible. No, no. I really see him. –
什么?不可能 不 不 我真的看到他了
In his room. Ohh! My other eye!
在他的房間里 哦! 是我的另外一只眼睛!
The one I left behind!
是我落在家的那只眼睛看到的!
This is so weird. He’s packing up.
真奇怪 他在收拾行李呢
Uh oh. Here comes Buster. Out of the way. Get away!
啊哦 巴斯特過來了 讓開 讓開!
Ok. Andy’s out in the hall.
好了 安迪在走廊上
He’s looking in the attic. Wait, there’s mom.
他往閣樓里面看呢 等等 他媽媽出現了
Why is he so upset?
他好像看起來在找什么東西?
Oh no. Oh, this is terrible!
哦 不 哦 天哪 不會吧!
He’s looking for us. Andy’s looking for us.
他在找我們 安迪在找我們呢
He’s looking for us?
他在找我們?
Andy does want us! I just knew it! I think he did mean to put us in the attic. –
我就知道! 安迪不會丟下我們的! 我想 他確實是想把我們放進閣樓去
Well, then Woody was telling the truth. Holy cow! –
這么說 伍迪說得是實話 天啊!
And you didn’t believe him!
而你卻不相信他!
Hey, you didn’t believe him first. Guys, we gotta, we gotta go home!
嘿 是你先懷疑的 伙計們 我們要 我們要回家!
Lotso! Hey there. How are you all doing this fine evening? –
抱抱熊! 嘿 大家好 這么美好的夜晚 大家都好嗎?
Thank goodness. Have you seen Buzz? There’s been a mistake. We have to go.
謝天謝地 你看到巴斯了嗎? 我們弄錯了 我們必須離開
Go? Why? You just got here, in the nick of time too.
離開? 為什么? 你們才來沒多久啊 再說 這里很需要你們啊
We were running low on volunteers for the little ones.
我們現在急缺陪歲數小的孩子們玩的志愿者
They just love new toys, now don’t they?
他們真的很愛新玩具 不是嗎?