Love? We have been chewed, kicked, drooled on...
愛? 他們對我們又是嚼 又是踢 又是吐口水...
Just look at my pocket book.
看看我記的筆記吧
Hmm, well here’s the thing, Sweet Potato, you ain’t leaving Sunnyside.
嗯 事情是這樣的 甜蛋頭 你們是不可能離開陽光幼兒園的
Sweet Potato? Who do you think you’re talking to?
甜蛋頭? 你以為你是在跟誰說話呢?
I have over 30 accessories and I deserve more respect...
我有30個以上的配件 我應該得到足夠的尊重...
Ah, that’s better.
啊 這樣好點了
Hey! No one takes my wife’s mouth, except me!
嘿! 除了我 誰也不能碰我老婆的嘴巴!
Give it back, you furry air freshener!
還給她 你這個渾身是毛的家伙!
Come on guys. We’re going home. Whoa, there Missy! You’re not going anywhere.
伙伴們 走吧 我們回家 哇 等等 小姐! 你哪里也別想去
Oh yeah? Who’s going to stop us?
哦 是嗎? 試試看啊?
Buzz, you’re back. Buzz?
巴斯 你終于回來了 巴斯 你怎么了?
Watch out!
當心!
Prisoners disabled, Commander Lotso.
囚犯全部搞定 抱抱熊長官
Buzz, what are you doing? Silence. Minions of Zurg. –
巴斯 你這是干什么啊? 肅靜 扎克的狗腿們
You are in the custody of the Galactic Alliance. Galactic Alliance? –
你們現在被星際聯盟拘留 星際聯盟?
Good work, Lightyear. Now lock ‘em up.
做得好 巴斯光年 把他們關起來
Yes, sir.
是 長官
Where do you think you’re going?
你以為你逃得了嗎?
Buzz, we’re your friends. Spare me your lies, Temptress. –
巴斯 我們是你的朋友 少花言巧語 你這個妖女
Your emperor is defeated and I’m immune to your bewitching good looks.
你的王國已經覆滅了 我是不會為你的美貌所蠱惑的