特別聲明
該節目由可可原創,未經可可許可請勿轉載。
備注
本期影視片花選自Ugly Betty第四季第一集。
影視片花
臺詞欣賞
Daniel: Damn it. Damn it! Betty, hey.
該死 該死的 貝蒂
How's my favorite associate editor this morning?
我最愛的副主編早上好嗎
Betty: Um, better than your stapler.
比你的訂書機好點
And you know, Daniel, there are a lot of really great editors around here.
丹尼爾 你要要知道這里有很多很棒的編輯
You probably shouldn't have any favorites.
你不該有什么最愛的
Daniel: You're right. You are right.
說的對 你說的對
Betty: So about your meeting yesterday.
好 關于你昨天的會議
Daniel: Yeah, wasn't that great? I am so stoked to be back.
對 那不好嗎 這次回來我很興奮
Betty: It just feels good to be involved again, you know.
有事情忙感覺真好
Helping out, helping you.
在這幫忙 幫你的忙
Betty: Yeah. Yay. Helping me.
是啊 幫我忙
Daniel: So... ready for your big pitch meeting?
那么 準備好參加銷售會議了嗎
I'm sure you're gonna knock it out of the park.
我確信你會一鳴驚人的
Oh, look at that! We are gonna be late. Come on.
看呢 要遲到了 快走
Betty: Um. We? Wait, Daniel.
我們 丹尼爾 等等
You don't usually go to department pitch meetings.
你不常去部門述職會議的
Daniel: Well, I've been known to make an appearance.
大家都知道我回來了
Besides, I can't miss your first one, can I?
更何況 我怎能錯過你第一次開會
Betty: I-I really appreciate you, wanting to help me.
你要幫我的忙 我很感激
It's just, I don't want to get a reputation, you know, for being "Daniel's girl."
只是 我不想讓人說說我是丹尼爾的女人
Now wait. Who the hell is calling you "Daniel's girl"?
等等 那個家伙說你是丹尼爾的女人
No. No, no one. I just--I just want to keep it that way.
沒 沒人說 只是 我不想讓人那么說
You know, people around here can be rough.
這里的人都很苛刻
Daniel: Yeah, I get it. I mean...
好 我們白了
back when my father, sister and mother all worked here,
以前我父母和我姐姐都在這工作的時候
I-I used to worry that people thought I got preferential treatment too.
我也曾擔心人們認為我有特殊待遇
Betty: Yeah. Yeah, right. It's--that's exactly it.
是的 沒錯 就是這樣
Daniel:All right, then. I'll keep my distance.Good luck in there.
好吧 那我就離得遠一點 祝你好運