臺詞欣賞
Matt. Matt. Matt.
Matt Matt Matt
Yeah.
什么事情
I think I might have a pitch, actually.
我可能會有個好主意
A pretty good one.
確實是個很好的想法
Nothing personal, but I can't take "might" to Wilhelmina.
我沒針對個人的意思 不過可我不可能跟Wilhelmina說“可能”
Thank you.
謝謝
No, I know that. I know. But you know what?
是的 我知道原因 可你知道嗎
The way you said that,
你那么說
that did feel a little personal and I would just appreciate it... Matt.
還真有點針對的感覺 我會很開心 如果你能
Don't... Okay, Betty,don't... Please...
不要說了 好了 貝蒂 別說了 拜托
Look, I am trying to keep my job here just like you are.
聽我說 我想保住飯碗 就跟你一樣
And I don't know if you realize this, but your U.N. Fiasco made us both look bad.
不知道你有沒意識到你聯合國那事慘敗讓我們倆很難堪
So which one of us is making this personal?
到底是誰扯到個人身上了
They are so in love, it's disgusting. I want that.
他們真恩愛 有夠惡心的 我也想要
Take it. I just want her job.
拿去吧 我只想要她那份工作
Are we obsessed with Betty? Yes. and it's exhausting.
我們是不是上Betty癮了 是 看著都覺得累
Oh, I know and I'm sorry.
我知道 對不起
But that psychedelic misfit toy is living my dream.
可那巨不合適的家伙在過著我的夢想生活
Would I let someone take my dream from me?
我會讓別人搶了我夢想嗎
Or would I find a way to take it back?
還是說我想個辦法
Oh, I never think to destroy someone for me.
我沒想過為了自己毀掉別人
That's called low self-esteem.
那叫下作