影視片花
臺詞欣賞
Hilda. Did you get my text?
Hilda 你收到我的短信沒
Yeah, I got it. I called Sammy and guess what.
收到了 我打了個電話給Sammy 你猜怎么著
The stupid goomba came through.
那廢柴搞定了
No! He did?
不可能 他搞定了
For you a big meeting with a fancy designer today at 4:00.
今天4點跟牛設計師會面
For me, nothing.
我 什么都沒
Today! What?! This is amazing.
今天 什么 太好了
Hilda, if I can get this story, I can get it in this issue.
Hilda 如果我能談妥這訪談的話 就能放進這期雜志里了
What was that?
剛剛怎么回事 你在嘲笑我嗎
No. I-I don't know what that was.
不要 我要自己干
You know what you do, right?
你知道要怎么做了 對吧
You go into Matt's office and you rub this in his spoiled rotten face.
闖進Matt的辦公室 然后給他難看
No way, Jose. I am keeping this one to myself.
想得美 Jose 我要為我自己保住這份工作
If I want to keep my job, I have to go around Matt.
如果我想保住這份工作我就要繞開Matt
He's made that very clear.
他說得夠清楚的了
All right, I will text you the address. I gotta go.
好吧 我行等下短信息跟你說地址 要收線了
Okay. Thank you. Thank you,thank you, Hilda. I love you!
好的 謝謝 謝謝 謝謝 Hilda 我愛你
It's about time.
時間問題
I'm trying to find somebody to cover a busboy shift at the restaurant.
我要找個人來做餐廳服務生輪班
Oh, let me do it.
噢 噢 噢 讓我來吧
What? Yeah. No. Why?
什么 我來 不要 為什么
I said busboy. Not bus-you.
我是說餐廳服務生 不是你
Papi,wait.
爸爸 等等
I really need the money to get Justin out of that awful school.
我真的很需要錢幫Justin轉學好 不讓他待在那破學校
I promise you I will do such a good job. Ridiculous.
我向你保證我會做好這份工的 說真的
Okay. For Justin. Yeah.
好 為了Justin 當然
Now get over there early so they can train you.
那現在趕快去 他們好開始給你培訓
Please, papi. I think I know how to take dirty plates off of a table.
好了 爸爸 我知道怎么端走臟盤子