影視片花
臺詞賞析
Mizrahi's TV show, Cindy Crawford's skin care line.
Mizrahi的電視秀 Cindy Crawford的護膚品
Have I stepped into a time warp? Is... is this the '90s?
我現在是時空倒轉 現在是90年代
Well, actually, you know those things are happening right now.
其實 這些都是當前在發生的
Don't give me these tired pitches to replace my canceled photo shoot.
別拿這些過時的東西來頂我被取消的拍攝
Now I know fashion's not really your thing,
我知道時尚這方面你不擅長
but you can at least try to fake it better.
可是你也好歹裝得像點嘛
We're done. Get out.
我說完了 滾蛋
Ugh! Please tell me some good news. I'm not enjoying my day.
給我點好消息吧 我今天過得不好
You are now. I found Connor. Feel like a trip to Bermuda?
現在好了 我找到Connor了 想去百慕大么
You are going down there now?
你現在就要去
Well,what are you gonna do , march up to him and say Hey
那你打算干嘛 昂首挺胸過去跟他說嘿 Con hey,
Con, remember that money you stole from Mode?
還記得你從《時尚》偷的那筆錢嗎
Hand it over.
交回給我吧
No, Marc. I'm gonna make him an offer.
不是 Marc 我是要跟他做交易
He can either come back to the U.S.with my armed bounty hunter
他要么就回美國來 被我的裝備齊全的懸賞偵探押回國
and stand trial for his crimes or he can give me what's left of the money,
然后去坐牢 或者把剩下的錢還給我
and I can buy out Hartley and the Meades and... you know the drill.
買Hartley跟Meades的股份 反正你知道的
They're clearly trying to push me out of this company.
他們明顯是想把我擠出公司
I can see it in their old droopy eyes. Are you gonna be able to do this?
看他們那下垂的老眼睛就知道 你能做得了嗎
I mean you did have feelings for that man.
我是說 你喜歡過那男的
Whatever feelings I had, Marc, won't get in the way. I am no amateur.
不管我有多喜歡他 Marc 都不能擋我路 我不是小孩了