臺詞欣賞
What's all this about?
這是干嘛
Oh, I'm trying to figure out what Betty's big story is
我想搞清Betty的秘密
so I can kill it. but I don't know her password.
好鬧事 但我不知道她的密碼
Try burger.
試試漢堡
I already did and "cupcake" and "menudo" and "Daniel's lady.
試過了也試了紙杯蛋糕 香辣湯 還有Daniel的女人
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm writing you a thank-you note.
我想給你留一條感謝信息
Well,a thank you and an apology.
感謝 還有道歉
ever since you got this promotion,
自從你升職
I have been letting my jealousies get the better of me.
我體內的嫉妒就占了上風
So... can I start over?
能再來一次嗎
Can we... go back to being whatever we were before?
我們能不能回到以前的樣子
Well...to be honest, that is why I got you the cake.
唔 老實說 我給你拿蛋糕就是為了這個
I wanted you to know that despite all of this,we're still...
我想告訴你 不管怎么樣 我們還是
you know, whatever we were before.
還是以前那樣
so, uh, hey, how did that big meeting go?
呃 對了 那會議怎么樣
Oh, it, uh... was fine.
那個還行
Scary at first, but you know, uh, it just turned into dinner at my dad's place.
一開始挺嚇人的 不過最后變成了去我爸那兒吃飯
Nothing--nothing big. Sounds exciting.
沒什么 沒什么大事 聽起來很不錯
Where does your dad work again--Frankie's?
你爸在哪上班來著-- Frankie
You know I have to get back to doing some research.
我得繼續做調研了
Do you need anything else?
你還需要什么嗎
Nope, that's it. Have fun.
不用了 就這樣 開心點