影視片花
臺詞欣賞
What would you say
你覺得如何
if I told you that I figured out a super fun way for you
我告訴你我相處一個極好的辦法
to prove your worth around here?
證明你的價值
I would say it's nighttime. Tell me tomorrow.
我會說現在該睡覺了 明天再說
That doesn't sound like a woman who wants to be taken seriously.
一個想得到尊重的女人可不會說這樣的話
That sounds like a girl who wants to go out,
想出去飲酒作樂的小姑娘才會
get drunk, fall in bed with a man who doesn't love her,
而且還會隨便跟人上床
come back here tomorrow and answer phones for the next 20 years
第二天回來 接下20年都接電話
or at least until the hard living' catches up to her
或者至少等到被生活壓得喘不過氣的時候
and Mode wouldn't dare let that grizzled face out from behind a cubicle.
時尚可不會讓那張老態龍鐘的臉從工作間探出來
I'm listening.
我聽著
Wait here.
等等
Matt, I just had the best idea.
Matt 我有個好主意
For the magazine?
關于雜志
No, no, for you.
不 是你
Remember today when you brought all those pitches to Willie
記得嗎 今天你把所有提議告訴Willie
and she shamed you in the worst way?
她卻把你罵得一文不值
Yeah,thanks for reminding me.
謝謝你提醒我
Sorry, but come on. Can you blame her?
抱歉 但是說實話 你能怪她嗎
You really don't know anything about fashion.
你真的對時尚一無所知
And as long as she thinks that you're only here because...
只要她還以為你在這是為了
well...that's not important.
唔 那不是關鍵
No, no, no, that sounds important.
不 不 聽起來很關鍵
Only thinks I'm here because... because you want to be near betty.
以為我是為了 為了接近Betty
But relax. She only thinks that because everyone else does.
放心 她只是隨大流才這么想
Everyone else does?
大家都這么想
Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt...
Matt Matt Matt Matt Matt
you haven't exactly been soaking up information,
最近你可沒怎么打聽消息啊
trying to prove that you actually belong here, have you?
這是你融入這里的證明
No, I gus not. But it's not that easy.Or is it?
的確沒有 說來容易 做起來也容易嗎