臺詞欣賞
That was a meeting.
那是個會議
A very important meeting with a very important man
和一個重要的人開的重要會議
who had a great story for our magazine,
他能給我們雜志帶來一個好故事
who you might have recognized
你也許應該認得他
if you worked at Mode for any other reason but to torture me.
如果你在《時尚》認真工作而不是折磨我
Do you know how hard I have worked for this promotion,
你知道為了這個職位我努力了多少
How long I have waited?
我等待了多久
And you are ruining it.
而你卻把它毀了
You are ruining something that means so much to me.
你在毀掉對我那么重要的東西
I know! I know I am,and I can't help it.
我知道 我知道 我就是控制不了
What?
什么
You're right, I am awful to you,but...
你說得對 我對你很糟糕 但是
I can't stop myself because I can't stand seeing you happy
我也控制不了 因為我不想看到你開心
When I am in so much pain.
而我卻是那么痛苦
And you... you probably can't understand that
你 你不會懂的
because you are so...good.
因為你那么 出色
你不是個被寵壞的富家子就不懂怎么處理這一切
when he doesn't get his way,
當他不能如愿以償的時候
but apparently that's who I am.
但很顯然我就是這么一個人
And the worse thing is that with every word I say,
最糟糕是 我說的每一句話
I know I am ruining whatever hope we had of fixing this relationship.
我知道都在毀掉我們挽回這段感情的機會