臺詞欣賞Okay, um, Matt. Is there another chair?
好吧 呃 Matt 還有多的椅子嗎
Uh, oh, yeah. I asked for one for you.
有 我特意幫你要了個
Um, I guess that's all they had.
只剩這個了
A beanbag?
豆子袋
You all right down there?
你沒事吧
Yep. I'm fine.
我沒事
How is betty the editor of a fashion magazine?
Betty怎么會當上時尚雜志的編輯的
That would be like me being the editor of like a mechanic's magazine
就像我做個機械工程雜志的編輯
or you being the editor of a magazine.
又或者你像能做編輯
Ooh! Pick up your face.
抬起頭來
Wait. You just totally slammed me.
等等 你剛剛根本就是在貶我
At least you were considered for the job.
起碼你還把我跟編輯職位相提并論
Nobody around here even takes me seriously.
這兒的人壓根都沒把我當回事
Damn it. You just made me think about my life.
該死的 你又讓我想起我的人生了
With the cotton club shoot dead,
由于棉花俱樂部的拍攝取消了
that means that there is an opening in this issue.
也就是說這期得找個新的主題了
So I'm gonna need...
所以我要
Wait, I'm sorry.
等等 不好意思
Did you say an opening in this issue?
你是說這期得找個新的主題
Uh, yes. That's what I said.
對 我剛剛就是這么說的
I will be taking pitches all day.
我今天得忙上一整天
So I need good ideas. But think cheap, okay?
我現在就要思路 不過開銷要低
The budget is only gonna be about...
好吧 預算只有大概是
uh, Betty. Can you not text right now?
呃 Betty 不要發短信 好嗎
Yeah. No,I'm sorry. It--it's business related.
對不起 這跟工作有關
See, I was shampooing this guy's hair this morning
今天早上我幫一個男的洗頭
and he said he might have a story for us.
然后他可能會幫我們拿到點料
Well, it wasn't like a creepy shampoo.
不是那種見不得人的洗頭
My sister has a hair salon and it was just busy,
我姐姐開了間理發店 然后很忙
so she needed my help. I'm her sister.
然后她要我幫忙 我又是她妹妹
What am I gonna say no?
我能說什么 我不想幫
Okay, stop. We're uncomfortable.
好了 夠了 我都聽著都不舒服
Okay, so come to me whenever you have your pitches.
如果你有什么好想法的話就跟我說
All right? Let's go.
好吧 閃人