How dare you accuse me of having an affair in front of my son!
你竟敢在我兒子面前指責我有外遇
Yeah. You're avoiding the question. Are you having an affair with Jack Garcia?
是的 你在回避我的問題 你是否跟杰克·加西亞有染
I'm getting my son and I'm going.
我要帶我兒子離開
That's fine, but we'll be back with a subpoena.
可以 我們會帶著傳票再去找你的
I suppose we could always talk to your husband and find out what he knows about it.
我們還可以跟你丈夫談談 看看他對此事知道些什么
Nine months ago, I was out shopping and Jack walked up to me in the store.
9個月前 我去購物的時候 杰克在商店里遇到我
He had so much confidence. Frank had lost his job.
他是如此自信 而弗蘭克失業在家
We were really struggling. We had stopped having sex altogether by then.
我們當時生活艱難 此后我們就沒有過性生活
So you had an affair?
你承認你有外遇
Every minute with Jack was a chance to be with somebody who didn't know me or my problems.
跟杰克在一起的時候我會忘卻自己和自己的煩惱
I thought about leaving my husband, but the children and I are all that he has left, and so I broke it off with Jack.
我想過要離開我的丈夫 但是我和孩子是他的全部 于是我跟杰克分手了
How did he take it?
他怎么看待分手的
He understood. Look, this has nothing to do with the fire.
他很理解 聽著 這和火災完全沒關系
It's easier to believe that, isn't it?
很難讓人信服 不是嗎
I don't know what AJ saw, but I know Jack Garcia and he would never do something like this to us.
我不知道AJ看到了什么 但我了解杰克·加西亞 他絕不會對我們做出這種事
Because of our daughter. And sex was never the problem.
若不是我們有了女兒 性生活也沒問題
Well, you wanted to know why I never cheated on you.
你想知道我為什么我不出軌嗎
What about you?
你呢
You would've known. Besides, I wanted to kill you. I never wanted to hurt you.
你不會知道的 再說 我想殺你 但卻不曾想傷害你
I think that's what we should focus on here. Affairs make for angry spouses, right?
這就是我們要關注的地方了 外遇會激怒對方 對嗎