Are you saying that I'm the one that changed?
你是說我發生了改變嗎
You left me. You left.
你離開了我 你一走了之
Yeah, I left because of you.
沒錯 因為你我才離開
Oh, it's my fault now?
現在反倒是我錯了嗎
No, I'm saying you should take a hard look at what happened before you start blaming me.
不是 我想說在你責難我之前應該仔細想想事情的經過
Hey, I saw what happened! I saw what was happening! You know, I could see the doubt.
嗨 我有親身經歷 親眼所見 我看到你疑慮了
I could see the doubt When you were standing on the bloody altar!
我看到你站在圣壇時疑慮了
Everyone has doubts, Cal! Everyone!
卡爾 每個人都有疑慮 每個人
At the altar, with their friends, in the maternity ward, staring at the very best thing that's ever happened to them,
無論在圣壇 和朋友一起 還是在產房 還是凝視最美好的事物的時候
But that doesn't mean it's the only thing that they feel.
但這并不意味著他們只有疑慮
But you, you just...you saw every doubt, every fear. By the end, that was all you could see.
而你 你只是 你只看到疑慮 恐懼 一直以來 你只看到這些
You couldn't let go of anything.
你什么事都放不下
I was trying to be honest.
我只是不想隱瞞什么
Yes... I know. I know.
是的 我明白 我明白
But I can tell you, sweetheart, there really is such a thing as too much honesty in a marriage.
但是我告訴你 婚姻生活中不應該太過真誠
So, what do you want? You'd rather be with someone who doesn't really know you, then?
那你想要什么 你寧愿跟一個不了解你的人在一起
How about someone who doesn't need to know everything about me?
應該是不想了解我全部細節的人
Who I can surprise on his birthday. Who doesn't need to point out every time I'm even remotely attracted to another man.
我可以在生日時給他驚喜 不會很快拆穿那些我遙不可及的男人
Someone with his head up his ass?
一個吃軟飯的人嗎
Someone who doesn't study my eyebrows when I'm standing in a thong.
一個不用在我穿丁字褲半裸時還時刻關注我眉毛動作的人