Maybe you didn't leave Jack Garcia. Maybe he left you.
或許你不想離開杰克·加西亞 而是他拋棄了你
What? You hated him for taking away what little joy you had, didn't you?
什么 你恨他連你得到這點小小的快樂都奪走了 不是嗎
You hated him, you hated your life, so you set fireto your house, and you told your son to say it was Jack.
你恨他 你恨自己的生活 于是一把火燒了房子 你讓你兒子說是杰克做的
You think that I'dburn down my own house? That fire killed my mother.
你是說我把自己的房子燒了 我母親喪命于那場大火
People have done crazier things at the end of an affair.
外遇結束時人們總會做出瘋狂的舉動
Cheryl was having an affair with Jack?
謝麗爾和杰克怎會有染
You had two strong motives, Mr. Ambrose make a bundle of money on the house and get back at the man who stole your wife.
安布羅斯女士 你有兩個很強的作案動機 不但可以因此獲得一大筆賠償金還可以報復偷走你生活的那個人
You knew she was miserable in your marriage. You had nothing to lose.
你知道她不滿你們的婚姻生活 你沒有任何負擔
I had no idea that she was having an affair.
我根本不知道她有外遇
Ialmost left my family for Jack. Why would I want him in jail?
我差點為了杰克拋棄我的家庭 我又怎么會讓他去坐牢
I had nothing to do with this. I would never put my family at risk like that.
我跟此事毫無關系 我絕不會讓我的家庭冒如此大的風險
It wasn't Cheryl.
不是謝麗爾干的
No. Emotion she was showing was genuine. She's still fond of Garcia.
沒錯 她的情感是真實的 她還是喜歡加西亞
That's a shame. But it'll help me make the case against Frank.
真丟人 不過這有利于我對弗蘭克提起訴訟
What? He had the motive, the means and plenty of opportunity to implant the memory in his son.
什么 他有作案動機 還有充分的機會和手段還有充分的機會和手段
No, he was truly surprised. He... well, hang on.
不 他的確很驚訝 他 等等
Cheryl was having an affair with Jack?
謝麗爾和杰克怎會有染
See, he had no idea.
看 他根本不知情
If he was surprised, it was because we knew about the affair.
他感到驚訝 是因為地下情被我們發現了
Nah, you're wrong.
你錯了
Oh, well, there's something you're always certain about.
你總會對某些事非常肯定
You don't see what I see.
我看到的你沒看到
You know, you-you really used to be so charming back before you became God.
你沒變成上帝之前 還是很有魅力的