特別聲明
該節目有可可原創,未經可可許可請勿轉載。
備注
本期影視片花選自Ugly Betty第五季第一集。
影視片花
臺詞欣賞
Justin: Thanks for inviting me to have lunch with you.
謝謝你請我跟你一起吃中飯
It feels so good to have someone to talk to.
真高興有人聊天
Betty: Trust me. I feel the same way.
相信我 我也這么覺得
Justin: It's been a rough week.
這個禮拜太痛苦了
Remember last year when everyone was like change, yay.Obama change?
我還記得去年所有人都說變革萬歲 奧巴馬變革
This year change sucks.
今年 變得爛透了
Betty: Justin, I am so sorry that high school's been rough.
賈斯廷 我知道你的高中生活不好過
Trust me. I know exactly what that feels like.
相信我 我非常明白那是什么滋味
I wish I could do something to help.
我希望我能做點什么
Justin: Are you kidding? You're already doing it.
你開玩笑嗎 你已經做了
I saw Heidi Klum on the way in.
我進來的時候看到了Heidi Klum
Betty: Oh, actually, that was Monica.
那個其實是Monica。
Justin: Don't ruin my moment. It was Heidi Klum.
別毀了我的興致 那個是Heidi Klum
Betty: Heidi looks amazing.
海蒂看起美極了
Can you believe she's had three children?
你能相信她已經有三個孩子了嗎
Justin: I know.
我知道
Me-gan: Hey. Some of us are eating over there. Come join if you want.
嘿 我們幾個人坐在那邊 要不要一起進餐
Justin: Is that Meg-an?
那個是Meg-an嗎
Betty: Me-gan, yeah. But I'm having lunch with you.
是Meg-an 沒錯 但是我會和你一起吃午餐的
Justin: Are you kidding? You're so stupid.
你在開玩笑嗎 還是你太蠢了
Why would you not go eat with them?
為什么不去和她們一起吃
They're the popular table and you won't get a second invite.
她們才是受歡迎的那群人 而且你不會收到第二次邀請了
Betty: Justin, I am not abandoning you.
賈斯廷 我不會拋棄你的
Justin: Well, then I'm abandoning you. Bye.
那我拋棄你好了 拜拜