特別聲明
該節目由可可原創,未經可可許可,請勿轉載。
備注
本期影視片花選自Ugly Betty第五季第一集。
影視片花
臺詞欣賞
Hilda:Hello! Hi. There you are.
你好啊 嗨 你在這兒
Marc:Ah! Betty's younger sister.
啊 貝蒂的小妹妹
Hilda:Oh, oh. Well, thank you for the part of that,
噢 好吧 謝謝你那么說
that complimented me, but watch it for the part.
過獎 過獎 但是小心點
That slammed my sister. Yeah?
你同時也貶低了我妹妹 明白嗎
Listen, I came here to thank you for helping Justin out with the shirt yesterday.
聽著 我來是想謝謝你昨天幫賈斯廷那襯衫的事
Marc:Oh.
沒什么
Hilda:Yeah, but I want to pay you for it, all right?
但是我想把錢還給你 行吧
Marc:Okay. It was $400.
行 一共400美元
Hilda:What?
什么
Marc:It was free.I called the design house, told them it was a Jonas.
是不要錢的我打電話給設計師說是Jonas兄弟中的一個
They sent one right over. Keep your money.
他們馬上就送了一件過來 把錢收起來吧
Hilda:Oh... That's good because you know this check bond is so hard.
噢 那很好嘛 因為你知道錢夾太緊了
Anyway, thank you so much for helping Justin out.
不管怎么說還是要謝謝你幫賈斯廷解圍
Marc:Oh, yeah.
噢 沒什么
Well, it's hard for a kid when he gets pushed around like that.
畢竟他也不容易還是個孩子還要受人欺負
Hilda:Yeah. Wait. What did you say?
是呀 等一下 你說什么
Marc:Wait. What did you say?
等一下 你剛說什么
Hilda:Someone's pushing my son around?
有人欺負我兒子
Marc:No. No. Okay, obviously, he didn't want you to know about it,
不是 不是 好吧 很明顯他不想讓你知道
So you have to pretend like I didn't tell you.
所以你要假裝我沒有告訴你
Hilda:I'm not pretending anything.
我才不會假裝
If someone is pushing my son around, I need to know.
如果有人欺負我兒子 我必須知道
Why... why did he lie to me?
為什么他要騙我
Marc:Uh, well, because you're his mother. And I speak from experience--
呃 因為你是他媽媽 以我的經驗來說
It is really hard for a boy to admit something like that to his mother.
男生要向媽媽承認這種事是挺困難的
Hilda:No, not Justin. We are like this.
賈斯廷不會 我們的關系是像這樣
Marc:Clearly.
看得出來
Hilda:The next time he comes to you with something like this,
聽著 下次他再跟你說有人欺負他
I would appreciate it if you sent him right home to me.
我希望你能把他直接送回家交給我
Marc:But...
但是
Hilda:I'm not asking.
這不是請求