特別聲明
該節目由可可原創,未經可可許可請勿轉載。
備注
本期影視片花選自《丑女貝蒂》第四季第一集。
暴風句型先讀為快:
How come+S.+V....什么事情怎么樣?(用于詢問某事。)
How much do sb love...喜歡某人或某物有多深
It's about sb...關于某人的事情。
Act like everything is normal.裝作和平常一樣。
No more than usual.和以前差不多。
經典語句先品為快:
It took my breath away.我簡直難以呼吸。
賞析:這是雙關語。第一層意思是諷刺威廉米娜的女兒做過手術的鼻子很難看也很小,不能呼吸。第二層意思是表明自己由于不再受到威廉米娜的信任和重用自己很憋氣,非常難受的這中心理狀況。
影視片花
臺詞欣賞
Marc:No, that's so cool. I can't believe it.
不 那很棒 真不敢相信
Well, the doctors overseas are always better.
國外的醫生總是更好
Willie, how come you didn't tell me that your daughter was back in town?
威威 你的女兒回來了你怎么能不告訴我呢
How much do we love Nico's new nose?
你覺得妮可做的新鼻子怎么樣
Hon-honestly, it took my breath away.
說實話 簡直讓我難以呼吸
Marc:Uh, Willie, I have to ask you a question.
威姐 我得問你個問題
Are you mad at me?
你生我的氣了嗎
Wilhelmina:No more than usual.
和平常差不多
Marc:Oh, I just don't understand
我就是不明白
Why you felt you had to hide Nico from me.
你為什么不想讓我看到妮可呢
I need to know that you still trust me.
我想知道 你是否還信任我
Wilhelmina:Don't we have an agreement not to discuss your needs?
我們不是有過協議的嗎 不討論你的需要
Marc:Yes, of course. It's just...
是的 當然 只不過
You'd not believe some of the scenarios I came up with about whom you were hiding here.
你肯定不知道我的原本猜測你藏了什么人
At one point, I even thought it was Connor.
我一度以為是康納
Wilhelmina:Well, there is something that I haven't told you.
確實有些事我沒告訴你
Uh, and it's not about Nico. It's about Connor .
而且不是妮可的事 是關于康納的
Marc:I knew it.
我就知道
Wilhelmina:I knew you knew it.
我知道你知道了
I hired a bounty hunter to track him down,
我雇了一個賞金獵人去追捕他
so I could take back the money he stole from Meade in order to use it to buy out Hartley.
這樣我就能拿回他從米德偷的錢好買下哈特利的股份
Marc:But Hartley's got his snout all up in Claire's span.
但哈特利完全是繞著克萊爾打轉
He's not gonna sell his shares of Meade to you.
他不可能把米德的股份賣給你
Wilhelmina:Well, he won't know it's me. I'll use an intermediary.
他不會知道是我 我會找中間人
Oh, Marc...You think this is my first extortion or secret take over? Please.
馬克 你以為我是第一次敲詐或是秘密收購嗎 拜托
Marc:Right. Of course.
是啊 沒錯
Wilhelmina:So I'm--I'm sorry I left you out of it; sometimes I feel I need to protect you from these things.
真抱歉我不讓你知道但有時候 我想讓你遠離這種事
Marc:Oh, well, thank you.
好吧 謝謝你
But--but no more secrets, right?
但不會再有秘密了是吧
Wilhelmina:No more secrets. Promise.
沒有秘密了我保證
Marc:Okay.
好吧
Wilhelmina:Well, now that Marc knows you're back, people are gonna start to find out.
現在馬克知道了你回來了 人們也會知道的
We have to act like everything is normal. You understand? Sweetheart?
我們得裝做什么都沒發生 明白嗎 寶貝
Nico:I'm scared.
我好害怕
Wilhelmina:What are you doing here?
你怎么在這兒
Nico:I think I'm in trouble.
我想我有大麻煩了
Wilhelmina:Don't worry. I will take care of everything.
別擔心 我會料理好一切的