特別聲明
改節目由可可原創,未經可可許可請勿轉載。
備注
本期影視視頻精選自《丑女貝蒂》第四季第一集。
經典臺詞先品為快
They lost half my wife.
他們把我半個妻子弄丟了。
It's a relief to hear about somebody else's problems.
聽聽別人的麻煩也是一種解脫。
暴風句型先讀為快
Are you okay?你還好么?
It's okay.沒事了。
How have things been going?事情進展如何?
How's life as an editor?做編輯的日子怎么樣?
影視片花
臺詞欣
Betty: Daniel! Oh, my god!
丹尼爾 天啊
I was just thinking about calling you.
我正想要給你打電話
Are you back? Are you okay?
你怎么樣 怎么樣
Daniel:Sort of. I'm having a bit of an issue here at the airport.
還行 我在機場出了點小問題
Betty:So you may be on some terrorist watch list for now,
現在你可能只是暫時在恐怖分子監控名單上
but they're not gonna press charges.
但他們是不會指控的
Daniel:Press charges. I should press charges.
指控 我應該提出指控
Betty, they lost my wife.
他們把我妻子弄丟了
Betty:Daniel, weren't you gonna spread her ashes at the Jokhang Temple?
丹尼爾你不是要把她的骨灰灑在大昭寺的嗎
Daniel:I did, but I decided to keep some of the ashes.
我是灑了但我決定留一點
But then they made me check the urn, and they lost her.
但他們讓我再檢查一下骨灰甕結果他們把它弄丟了
They lost half my wife.
他們把我半個妻子弄丟了
Betty:But they found her. You have the urn. It's okay.
但他們找到了 你拿到了骨灰甕 沒事了
Daniel, I know you want to stay at Molly's apartment, but...
丹尼爾 我知道你想要住在莫莉的公寓
Is that really the best idea?
但這樣好嗎
Daniel:Look, it's fine.
沒事的
My apartment's on the market. I need a place to stay.
我的公寓正在出售 我得有個地方待
Besides, I have to go through her things anyway.
而且我還要整理她的東西
Betty:All right. If you think it's okay.
好吧 如果你覺得沒事的話
Daniel:Enough about me.
那樣就夠了
I want to hear about how things have been going.
我想聽聽最近發生了什么
How's life as an editor?
做編輯的日子怎么樣
Betty:Great. Really great. Good. It's good.
很好 非常好
Daniel:You are a bad liar.
你一向撒不來謊
Betty:I know. But I'm not gonna complain about my problems to you.
我知道的 但我不會向你抱怨的 那是我的問題
Daniel:Betty, trust me.
貝蒂 相信我
It's a relief to hear about somebody else's problems.
聽聽別人的麻煩也是一種解脫