Customer: Excuse me ,we had two chef salad.
請問,我們點了兩份主沙拉。
Ursula: Oh ,and how were they?
哦,覺得怎么樣?
Customer: No,we haven't had them yet ,we are still hoping to have them.
不,我們到現在還沒吃到呢,我們只是希望吃那個。
Ursula: Okay
好的。
Phoebe: Hey.
嗨。
Ursula: Oh!
哦!
Phoebe: Um you, you got a minute.
你有時間嗎?
Ursula: Um, yeah, I'm just... working.
有,我只是在工作。
Phoebe: So.
那么。
Ursula: Uhhuh.
哦。
Phoebe: Um, oh, I got you a birthday present.
我為你買了生日禮物。
Ursula: Oh, wow! You remembered! Oh! It's a Judy Jetson thermos!
你記得,是 Judy Jetson熱水瓶。
Phoebe: Right, like the kind you...
對,像你……
Ursula: Right.Oh, I got something for you, too.
對,我也有東西送你。
Phoebe: How'd you know I was coming?
你怎么知道我會來?
Ursula: Um, yeah, um, twin thing.
我們是雙胞胎嘛。
Phoebe: I can't believe you did this.
我不敢相信你會這么做。
Phoebe: I can't believe you... did this.
我不敢相信你會這么做!
Phoebe: So... What's the deal with umm, you and Joey?
那么,你和Joey怎么樣了?
Ursula: Oh, right. He is so great. But that's over.
他人很好,但我們結束了。
Phoebe: Does he know?
他知道嗎?
Ursula: Who?
誰?
Phoebe: Joey. You know, um, he's really nutsy about you.
Joey,他對你著迷不已。
Ursula: He is? Why?
是嗎?為什么?
Phoebe: You got me.
你把我問倒了。
Ursula: Right.
沒錯。
Ursula: Excuse me. Doesn't this come with a side salad?
抱歉,這道菜不是有沙拉嗎?
Phoebe: So, um, are you gonna call him?
你會打電話給他嗎?
Ursula: What? Do you think he likes me?
什么?你認為他喜歡我。
Phoebe: No, Joey.
不,Joey。
Ursula: Oh. No, no, he is so smart. He'll figure it out. Do you want some chicken?
不,他很聰明,他會了解的, 想吃雞肉嗎?
Phoebe: No. No food with a face.
不,我不吃有臉的東西。
Ursula: You have not changed!
你還是沒變!
Phoebe: Yeah, you too.
你也一樣。
Ursula: Thanks.Excuse me? My side salad? Service here is horrible, now I know what people mean.
謝謝,打擾一下,我的沙拉怎么還沒上呢?這里的服務很差,現在我明白顧客的意思了。