Monica:Rachel, the cute doctors are here.
Rachel,帥哥醫生來了。
Rachel:Okay, coming!
來了。
Monica:Hi, come on in.
嗨,快進來
Dr. Mitchell:Hey.
嗨!
Monica:Hi, Geoffrey
嗨,Geoffrey。
Rachel:Hi.
嗨。
Dr. Rosen:Ah here, we brought wine.
我們帶了一瓶酒。
Dr. Mitchell:Look at this, it's from the cellars of Ernest and Tova Borgnine, so how could we resist?
這是來自 Ernest and Tova Borgnine酒窖,我們能受得了這樣的誘惑?
Rachel:Oh, that's great. Look at that.
哦!真棒,看看。
Dr. Rosen:So, Monica, how's the ankle?
Monica,腳踝怎么樣了?
Monica:It's uh...
嗯……
Monica:...well, why don't you tell them? After allit, is your ankle.
你為什么不告訴他們?畢竟這是你自己的腳踝。
Rachel:You know what, it's feeling a lot better, thank you, um...Well, listen, why don't you two sit down and, and we'll get you some glasses... okay.
我感覺好多了,謝謝!哦,你們快請坐,我給你們拿幾個酒杯。
Rachel:Okay, listen, I'm thinking, why don't we just tell them who we really are? I mean, it'll be fine, I really think it'll be fine.
好的,聽者,我想我們為什么不告訴他們我們的真實身份呢?我想不會有事的,不會有問題的。
Monica:It will not be fine. We'll get in trouble.
我們會惹上大麻煩的!
Rachel:Oh, Monica! Would you stop being such a wuss?
Monica!別那么不爭氣。
Monica:A wuss? Excuse me for living in the real world, okay?
不爭氣?抱歉,我生活在真實的世界之中。
Dr. Mitchell:So?
所以呢?
Dr. Rosen:So... they sssstill seem normal.
她們似乎很正常。
Dr. Mitchell:That's because they are.
這是因為他們是。
Dr. Rosen:Okay, but you have to admit that every time we go out. Women we meet at the hospital... Itturns into ...
但你得承認,每次我們和女病患約會都……
Dr. Mitchell:Relax. Look around. No pagan altars, no piles of bones in the corners, they're fine. Go like this.
別緊張,看看四周,沒有異教徒的神壇,角落里沒有一堆一堆的骨頭,他們不錯!這個……
Monica:I said we are not going to do it, okay? Sometimes you can be such a, a big baby.
我們絕不能這么做。有時候你怎么這么像個大小孩呢?
Rachel:I am not a baby! You know what? I swear to god, just because you get so uptight every time we...
我才不幼稚呢。我發誓,每次咱們這樣你都那么緊張……
Monica:Sure, every time, you're such a princess.
是啊,每次你都像公主似的。
Rachel:You know what?
你知道嗎?
Monica:What?
什么?
Rachel:You know what?
你知道嗎?
Monica:What!?
什么?
Rachel:You know what?
你知道嗎?
Monica:What!?
什么?
Rachel:Every day, you are becoming more and more like your mother.
一天一天你愈來愈像你媽了。
Rachel:Hello! Here we go!
來嘍!
Dr. Rosen:This is a great place. How long have you lived here?
這地方真不錯,你住在這兒多久了?
Rachel:Thanks! I've been here about six years, and Rachel moved in a few months ago.
謝謝,我住在這兒六年了,Rachel幾個月前才搬來。
Monica:Yeah... see, I was supposed to get married, but, um, I left the guy at the altar.
對,我本來應該結婚的, 但我把我的未婚夫拋棄在圣壇了。
Dr. Mitchell:Really?
真的?
Monica:Yeah... Yeah, I know it's pretty selfish, but haha, hey, that's me. Why don't you try the hummus?
啊。是啊,是啊!我知道這很自私,但是,嘿,這就是我!試試這個鷹嘴豆沙吧?
Dr. Rosen:So, Monica, what do you do?
Monica,你從事什么工作?
Rachel:Aahh, I'm a... chef at a restaurant uptown .
我在上城區一家餐廳的廚師。
Dr. Rosen:Good for you.
有兩手,真厲害。
Rachel:Yeah it is, mostly because I get toboss people around, which I just love to do.
沒錯,因為我喜歡指使別人。
Dr. Rosen:This hummus is great.
這點心不錯。
Dr. Mitchell:God bless the chickpea.
愿神保佑鷹嘴豆。