That's more like it.
這還差不多。
They say we only use a fraction of our brain's true potential.
據說大腦的潛能只被運用了很少一部分。
Now, that's when we're awake.
但那是指我們醒著的時候。
When we're asleep, our mind can do almost anything.
在我們睡著時,我們的大腦幾乎是全能的。
Such as?
比如?
Imagine you're designing a building.
想象你正設計一座大樓。
You consciously create each aspect.
你有意識地創造其每一面。
But sometimes, it feels like it's almost creating itself.
但有時,好像它在自我創造。
if you know what I mean.
知道我的意思吧。
Yeah, like I'm discovering it.
是的,我只是發現了它而已。
Genuine inspiration, right?
真正的靈感,是吧?
Now, in a dream, our mind continuously does this.
在夢里,我們的大腦一直在這樣做。
We create and perceive our world simultaneously.
我們在感知世界的同時,也在創造它們。
And our mind does this so well that we don't even know it's happening.
我們的大腦擅長于此,以至都意識不到這過程。
That allows us to get right in the middle of that process.
這樣使得我們能直入中心。
How? By taking over the creating part.
怎樣?接管創造那部分。
Now, this is where I need you.
下面就是我需要你做的。
You create the world of the dream.
你要創造夢境世界。
We bring the subject into that dream...
我們把目標帶進那夢里。
and they fill it with their subconscious.
里面充滿他們的潛意識。