How could I ever acquire enough detail.
我怎么能做出那么多細節。
to make them think that it's reality?
讓他們覺得那就是現實?
Well, dreams, they feel real while we're in them, right?
我們做夢時,夢境感覺起來都是真實的,是不是?
It's only when we wake up.
只是我們醒來后。
that we realize something was actually strange.
才意識到事有蹊蹺。
Let me ask you a question.
我問你個問題。
You never really remember the beginning of a dream, do you?
你沒法真正記得夢境的開始 是不是?
You always wind up right in the middle of what's going on.
總是忽然就到夢境中了。
I guess, yeah.
好像是的。
So how did we end up here?
那我們是怎么到這兒來的?
Well, we just came from the, uh...
我們剛從。
Think about it, Ariadne. How did you get here?
好好想想,阿里阿德涅,你是怎么來的?
Where are you right now?
你現在在哪兒?
We're dreaming?
我們在夢里?
You're in the middle of the workshop right now, sleeping.
你現在是在工作室之中做夢。
This is your first lesson in shared dreaming. Stay calm.
這是你學習共享夢境的第一課,鎮定點。
If it's just a dream, then why are you?
如果這只是個夢,那你為什么。
Because it's never just a dream, is it?
因為這不僅僅是個夢,對不對?
And a face full of glass hurts like hell.
被噴一臉碎玻璃能把人疼出尿來。
When you're in it, it feels real.
在夢中的感覺是真實的。
That's why the military developed dream sharing.
所以軍方才研發夢境共享。
It was a training program for soldiers to.
這是一個訓練項目。
shoot, stab and strangle each other.
讓士兵射擊, 捅死,勒死彼此。
and then wake up.
然后醒來。
How did architects become involved?
那跟筑夢師有什么關系?
Well, someone had to design the dreams, right?
總要有人設計夢境啊,對吧?