Mal won't let me.
瑪爾不讓我設計。
Come back to reality, Dom.
現實點吧,多姆。
Please. Reality.
拜托,現實。
Those kids, your grandchildren...
你的孫子們。
they're waiting for their father to come back home.
他們在等爸爸回家。
That's their reality.
這就是他們的現實。
And this job, this last job, that's how I get there.
這份工作,最后的一次,就是我回家的方法。
I would not be standing here if I knew any other way.
要是還有別的辦法,我也不會來。
I need an architect who's as good as I was.
我要一個和我過去一樣棒的筑夢師。
I've got somebody better.
我知道有人能做得更好。
Ariadne?
阿里阿德涅?
I'd like you to meet Mr. Cobb.
來認識一下柯布先生。
Pleased to meet you.
很高興見到你。
If you have a few moments.
如果你有時間。
Mr. Cobb has a job offer he'd like to discuss with you.
柯布先生有個工作機會想跟你談談。
A work placement?
實習工作?
Not exactly.
也不算。
I have a test for you.
我要先測驗你。
You're not gonna tell me anything first?
你不打算先告訴我點什么?
Before I describe the job, I have to know you can do it.
在我描述這工作之前,我要知道你有能力做好。
Why? It's not, strictly speaking, legal.
為什么? 嚴格來說,這活不算合法。
You have two minutes
用兩分鐘時間。
to design a maze that it takes one minute to solve.
設計一個要花一分鐘才能走出來的迷宮。
Stop.
停。
Again.
再來。
Stop.
停。
You're gonna have to do better than that.
還不夠好。