You never did like your office, did you?
你一直都不喜歡你的辦公室,是不是?
No space to think in that broom cupboard.
在那個耗子洞里沒法思考。
Is it safe for you to be here?
你來這里安全嗎?
Extradition between France and the United States...
從法國被引渡回美國。
is a bureaucratic nightmare, you know that.
是一場政治惡夢,你知道的。
I think they might find a way to make it work in your case.
我覺得以你,他們會想出辦法的。
Look, I, uh, brought these for you
你看,我買了這些。
to give to the kids when you have a chance.
有機會就送給孩子們。
It'll take more than the occasional stuffed animal...
偶爾幾只毛絨玩具。
to convince those children they still have a father.
不足以讓他們感覺還有父親。
I'm just doing what I know. I'm doing what you taught me.
我只是照我知道的,照你教我的去做。
I never taught you to be a thief.
我從沒教你去當賊。
No, you taught me to navigate people's minds.
不,你教我如何操縱人們的內心。
But after what happened...
但事發之后。
there weren't a whole lot of legitimate ways for me to use that skill.
并沒有多少合法手段讓我施展這項技能。
What are you doing here, Dom?
你到底想干什么,多姆?
I think I found a way home.
我找到辦法可以回家了。
It's a job for some very, very powerful people.
為某個強權人物做事。
People who I believe can fix my charges permanently.
我相信他能永久地撤消對我的指控。
But I need your help.
但我要你幫忙。
You're here to corrupt one of my brightest and best.
你要來帶壞我最有前途,最好的學生。
You know what I'm offering. Let them decide for themselves.
你知道我開出的條件,讓他們自己選擇吧。
Money. Not just money.
錢,不僅僅是錢。
You remember.
你記得的。
It's the chance to build cathedrals, entire cities...
讓你有機會建造教堂,整座城市。
things that never existed...
從未存在過的東西。
things that couldn't exist in the real world.
在現實生活中不會存在的東西。
So you want me to let someone else follow you into your fantasy?
你是想讓我找別人去追隨你的幻想?
They don't actually come into the dream.
他們不必真正入夢。
They just design the levels and teach them to the dreamers. That's all.
他們只要設計夢境,再教給做夢者,這就行了。
Design it yourself.
那你自己設計。