What will you do with him? Nothing.
你要拿他怎樣,不怎么樣。
But I can't speak for Cobol.
但我不知道康布公司會怎么想。
What do you want from us? Inception.
你想讓我們干什么?奠基(植入觀念)。
Is it possible? Of course not.
可能嗎?當然不可能。
If you can steal an idea from someone's mind...
如果你能從別人腦子里偷走信息。
why can't you plant one there instead?
為什么不能給他個新想法呢?
Okay, here's me planting an idea in your head.
好吧,我現在給你植入個想法。
I say, "Don't think about elephants",What are you thinking about?
我說 "別想大象",你會想到什么?
Elephants.
大象。
Right. But it's not your idea, because you know I gave it to you.
是的,這不是你的想法,因為你知道是我給你。
The subject's mind can always trace the genesis of the idea.
目標的大腦能追溯到想法的根源。
True inspiration's impossible to fake. That's not true.
真正的靈感不可能假,不是的。
Can you do it? Are you offering me a choice?
你能做到嗎?我有的選嗎?
Because I can find my own way to square things with Cobol.
因為我能自己想法子把康布那邊平息下來。
Then you do have a choice.
那你就真有的選了。
Then I choose to leave, sir.
那我選擇離開,先生。
Tell the crew where you want to go.
告訴機組你想去哪兒。
Hey, Mr. Cobb.
嘿,柯布先生。
How would you like to go home?
你想回家嗎?
To America. To your children.
回美國 見你的孩子們
You can't fix that. No one can.
你辦不到,沒人可以。
Just like inception. Cobb, come on.
就像奠基一樣,好了,柯布。
How complex is the idea? Simple enough.
你要植入的想法有多復雜?簡單得很。