Yes, hello?
喂。
Hi, Daddy. Hi, Dad.
嗨,爸爸,爸爸。
Hey, guys. Hey. How are you? How you doing, huh?
嘿,寶貝們,你們好嗎?
Good. Okay, I guess.
還不錯,還行吧。
Okay? Who's just okay? Is that you, James?
是嗎,是誰還行,是你嗎?詹姆斯。
Yeah. When are you coming home, Dad?
是的,你什么時候回家,爸爸?
Well, I can't, sweetheart. I can't. Not for a while, remember?
我不能回家,寶貝,現在還不行,記得嗎?
Why?
為什么?
Look, I told you, I'm away because I'm working, right?
告訴過你了,我離開是要工作,對吧?
Grandma says you're never coming back.
奶奶說你永遠不會回來的。
Phillipa, is that you?
菲利帕,是你嗎?
Put Grandma on the phone for me, will you?
讓奶奶接電話好嗎?
She's shaking her head.
她在搖頭。
Well, just hope she's wrong about that.
希望是她說錯了。
Daddy?
爸爸?
Yeah, James?
我在,詹姆斯?
Is Mommy with you?
媽媽跟你在一起嗎?
James, we talked about this.
詹姆斯,這個話題我們談過了。
Mommy's not here anymore.
媽媽已經不在了。
Where?
去哪兒了?
That's enough, kids. Say bye-bye.
夠了,孩子們,說再見吧。
Listen, I'm gonna send some presents with Grandpa, all right?
聽著,我會讓爺爺帶禮物給你們的,好嗎?
And you be good, you be...
你們乖乖的,你。