Why don't you give us another five minutes?
再給我們五分鐘怎么樣?
Five minutes?
就五分鐘?
What? We were talking for, like, at least an hour.
什么,我們談了最少得有一小時了。
In a dream, your mind functions more quickly...
在夢里,大腦的運行要迅速得多。
therefore time seems to feel more slow.
所以時間似乎變慢了。
Five minutes in the real world gives you an hour in the dream.
現實的五分鐘等于夢中的一小時。
Why don't you see what you can get up to in five minutes?
何不看看你用五分鐘能做出什么來?
You've got the basic layout. Bookstore, caf ?
基本的布局已經出來了,書店,咖啡館。
Almost everything else is here too.
別的東西也基本都在了。
Who are the people? Projections of my subconscious.
這些人是誰?我潛意識中的投射人物。
Yours? Yes.
你的?是的。
Remember, you are the dreamer. You build this world.
記住,你是夢主,這世界是你建造的。
I am the subject. My mind populates it.
我是目標,這里由我的心理操控。
You can literally talk to my subconscious.
你可以同我的潛意識交談。
That's one of the ways we extract information from the subject.
這是我們從目標那里盜取信息的途徑之一。
How else do you do it?
還有什么別的方法?
By creating something secure, like a bank vault or a jail.
建造一個安全地,比如銀行保險庫或監獄。
The mind automatically fills it with information it's trying to protect.
大腦會自動把想保護的信息放到那里。
You understand? Then you break in and steal it?
明白嗎?之后你就闖入并偷走它?
Well...
這個嘛。
I guess I thought that the dream space would be all about the visual...
我以為夢境只是視覺的東西。
but it's more about the feel of it.
但更重要的是它的感覺。
My question is what happens when you start
我想問要是違反這里的物理規律。
messing with the physics of it all?
會怎么樣?