Why are they all looking at me?
他們怎么都盯著我?
Because my subconscious feels that someone else is creating this world.
因為我的潛意識感覺到這世界是別人創造的。
The more you change things,
你改變得越多。
the quicker the projections start to converge on you.
投射人物就會越快趨近你。
Converge?
趨近?
They sense the foreign nature of the dreamer.
他們感覺到夢主的異質性。
They attack, like white blood cells fighting an infection.
他們會攻擊你,就像白細胞攻擊感染一樣。
What, they're gonna attack us? No, no.
什么,他們會攻擊我們?不,不。
Just you.
只是你。
This is great, but I'm telling you,
很厲害,但我告訴你。
if you keep changing things like this...
如果你再這樣改變事物。
Jeez, mind telling your subconscious to take it easy?
天哪,讓你的潛意識放松點行嗎?
It's my subconscious. Remember? I can't control it.
這可是我的潛意識,記得嗎?我控制不了的。
Very impressive.
有一手啊。
I know this bridge. This place is real, isn't it?
我認識這座橋,這里是真實的,對不對?
Yeah, I cross it every day to get to the college.
是的,我每天經過它去上學。