Bull’s-eye, no. You need to stay.
紅心 不 你得留下
Bull’s-eye, no. I said stay!
紅心 不 我說了留下!
Look, I don’t want you left alone in the attic, ok?
聽著 我不想你孤零零地待在閣樓 好嗎?
Now stay.
你留下吧
Bonnie? Bonnie
啊?
I... I gotta go.
我... 我得走了
Bonnie, you in here?
Bonnie 你在這兒嗎?
Come on, Come on... No, no!
快 快... 不 不!
What? What the heck?
什么? 見鬼了?
Ah, that’s better.
啊 這就好多了
Bonnie! Oh, there you are. Bonnie!
你在這兒呀
Come on, honey. It’s time to go home.
親愛的 是時候回家了
No, no, no, no...
不 不 不 不...
Reach for the sky.
一飛沖天
Bluebells, cockleshells, eeny, miney...
風鈴草 海扇殼 點兵 點將...
You’re my favorite deputy.
你是我最好的副手
Bonnie! - Coming!
Bonnie! - 來了!
Oh, great!
這下好了!
Oh, it’s gonna be ok, Bull’s-eye. - Woody’s going to college with Andy.
哦 沒事的 紅心 - 伍迪會跟著安迪去大學
It’s what he always wanted. - Ah, he’s crazy.
那正是他所期望的 - 啊 他瘋了
College is no place for a toy. - Toys are for playtime.
大學容不下一個玩具 - 玩具是為玩耍而生的
Oh speaking about playtime... They’re lining up out there!
說到玩耍... 他們在排隊了!