Yee haw! You saved us, Cowboy! You’re our hero!
嘢哈! 牛仔 你拯救了我們! 你是我們的英雄!
I got a kink in my slink.
我的彈簧都攪在一起了
My tail! Where’s my tail?
我的尾巴! 我的尾巴哪兒去了?
Someone need a hand?
誰丟了手嗎?
Where’s my nose? - Here it is.
我鼻子哪兒去了? - 給你
Here’s your arm. - Gimme that.
你的胳膊 - 給我
Honey, the mustache?
親愛的 胡子呢?
I don’t recall playtime being quite that strenuous.
我不記得玩游戲是這么艱苦卓絕的事情啊
Andy never played with us like that. - We’re just gonna have to make the best of it.
安迪從未如此對待我們 - 我們得善處逆境
But these toddlers, they don’t know how to play with us. - They’re too young.
但這些小屁孩 他們不知道該如何玩耍我們 - 他們太小了
And they’re sticky. - We should be in the Butterfly Room.
而且難纏 - 我們應該待在蝴蝶屋
With the big kids. - That’s right.
和稍大點的孩子一起 - 沒錯
You said it.
說得對
We’ll get this straightened out. I’ll go talk to Lotso about moving us to the other room.
我們要把這件事解決 我去和抱抱熊談談 讓他把我們帶到其他房間去
Blast. Try that one.
糟糕 試試那個
It’s locked. - Same here.
鎖著呢 - 這邊也是
Try the windows. - Uh negatory.
看看窗戶 - 也關著呢
It’s a Fenster-Sneckler 380. Finest child-proof lock in the world.
這是芬斯特-斯內特380型號的鎖 是世界上最好的預防兒童開啟的鎖
We’re trapped! - Wait. Did anyone notice the transom?
我們被困住了! - 等等 看到氣窗了嗎?
Oh great. How do we get up there?
哦 太好了 但怎么上去呢?