I have the secret ingredient. Jelly beans.
我有絕密配方 果凍豆豆
Somebody’s poisoned the water hole. - Poisoned?
有人在水洞里投毒 - 投毒?
Who would do such a mean thing?
誰這么卑鄙?
Agh! The scary witch! Look out!
啊! 邪惡女巫! 當心!
She’s using her witchy powers.
她正在施法
I know where to hide.
我知道藏身之處
She’ll never find us in here.
她永遠也找不到這兒
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Agh! She found us! We need a spaceship to get away from the witch!
啊! 她發現我們了! 我們要坐宇宙飛船逃跑!
You’re doing great. - Are you classically trained?
干得漂亮 - 你受過訓練嗎?
Look, I just need to know how to get out of here. - There is no way out.
聽著 我只想離開此地 - 你無路可逃
Just kidding. Door’s right over there. - Well, Cowboy. You just jumped right in, didn’t ya?
開玩笑的 門就在那兒 - 牛仔 你來得很突兀嘛 不是嗎?
I’m Dolly. - Uh, Woody.
我是布娃娃 - 伍迪
Woody. Really? You’re gonna stick with that? Cause now’s your chance to change it. New room and all...
伍迪 真的嗎? 不考慮一下改名? 新房間 新環境 是時候換新名兒...
That’s coming from a doll named Dolly.
這是布娃娃給你的忠告
Who’s the new guy? - Are you a real cowboy?
這個新人是誰呀? - 你是真正的牛仔嗎?
Well, actually... - Of course he’s not, Pea Brain...
這個嘛 事實上... - 他當然不是了 豆豆...
He don’t even have a hat. - I do too have ... –
他連個帽子都沒有 - 我有...
My hat! - Told you. –
我的帽子! - 我跟你說過了吧
I found a spaceship! - Showtime! –
我發現了一艘宇宙飛船! - 表演時間到!
Quick. Get in. Strap in your seatbelts, close your tray tables.
快 上船 系好安全帶 收起餐桌
Hold on, it might get a little bumpy.
坐穩了 可能會有點顛簸喲
Three, two, one. Blast off!
三 二 一 發射!