How many? - There must be dozens.
有多少人? - 好幾十人
Oh, I can hardly wait! - Places, everyone.
我迫不及待了! - 大家各就各位
At last I’m going to get played with.
終于有人玩我了
Uh Rex... - Come to Poppa.
抱抱龍呀... - 到這兒來
There’s a snake in my boot.
我靴子里有條蛇
I’d like to join your posse boys, but first I’m gonna sing a little song.
小伙子們 我愿意加入你們的隊伍 但首先我要唱一首歌
A sheriff!
一個警長!
Move over, Mr. Prickle Pants. We have a guest.
讓開點 刺頭褲子先生 有客人來了
You want some coffee?
想要點咖啡嗎?
It’s good for you but don’t drink too much or you’ll have a .. have a ...
適量飲用對你有益 一旦過量 你就會... 就會...
Be right back!
馬上回來!
Hey. Hello. Hi, excuse me. - Sh!
嘿 你好 請問 - 噓!
Can you tell me where I am? - Shhh!
請告訴我這是哪兒? - 噓!
The guy’s just asking you a question. - Well, excuse me, I’m trying to stay in character.
人家問你哪 - 不好意思 我只是不想跳戲
My name’s Buttercup. You’ve met Baron Von Shush. - Sh!
我叫小奶油 他是刺猬先生 - 噓!
Hello, I’m Trixie. - Sh! Sh!
你好 我叫特蕾茜 - 噓! 噓!
Guys. Hey. Guys, look. I don’t know where I am. - We’re either in a cafe in Paris... –
嘿 伙計們 聽著 我不知道自己在哪兒 - 我們要么是在巴黎的咖啡廳...
or a coffeshop in New Jersey. I’m pretty sure I just came back from the doctor...
要么是在新澤西的咖啡店 我確定自己剛看了醫生回來...
with life-changing news. - We do a lot of improv here. Just stay loose, have fun. You’ll be fine.
還獲知了一個重大消息 - 我們通常都是即興表演 放松心情 尋找樂子 你會過得很好
No, no, no, no. I...
不 不 不 不 我...
Who wants lunch?
誰想吃午飯?