Hey, everybody.
嘿,大家好。
Under this tarp is the greatest tourist attraction ever built by humans.
這片帆布下是人類建成的最能吸引游客的玩意。
We just need 17,000 more gigajoules.
我們還要17000千兆焦耳能量。
An attraction so.Go, go, go.
一個如此吸引人, 走,走,走。
What are you doing, Flint Lockwood?
你在做什么,Flint Lockwood?
ust holding my hands behind my back respectfully, sir.
先生,僅僅是把手恭敬的放在背后。
You know what you are, Lockwood? No.
你知道自己是什么吧,Lockwood? - 不。
A shenaniganizer.
搗蛋鬼。
A tomfool.
傻瓜。
You see my beautiful angel son Cal? What's up?
你看見我那美麗如天使般的兒子Cal了嗎? 怎么了?
I love him so much. This is my only son.
我非常愛他 我只有一個兒子。
I want him to have a bright future.
我想他有個光明的未來。
A future in which you don't ruin our town's day.
一個你不會某天用你那瘋狂的發明。
with one of your crazy science thingies.
把鎮子給毀了的未來。
Well, that's all behind me-- You see this contact lens, Lockwood?
好吧,那等我 - Lockwood,看見這個隱形眼鏡沒?
This contact lens represent you. -All right.
這個隱形眼鏡代表你 ,行。
And my eye represents my eye. Okay.
我的眼睛代表他自己,好。
I got my eye on you.
我會盯著你。
Oh, my gosh, a jaywalker. Hey.
天哪,有人橫穿馬路,嘿。
And I've arranged for live coverage from a major network.
我從一個大型電視臺請來了他們。
and their most experienced professional reporter.
最專業經驗最豐富的記者來進行現場直播。
Oh, just send the intern. She's cute, and she's super perky.
哦,派那個實習生去 她很漂亮,相當活潑。
Well, those are the only things we look for in a TV weatherperson.
好啦,這就是我們電視天氣人臺唯一要的東西。
lntern,How would you like to do a weather report from a rinky-dink island.
實習生,你愿不愿意為我的表兄幫個忙。
in the middle of the ocean as a favor to my cousin?
去大海中央一個過氣的小島做個天氣預報?
Really?
真的?
Can you believe it, Manny?
你相信嗎,Manny?
Temporary professional meteorologist.
臨時的氣象專家。