No.
不。
You're under arrest, Flint Lockwood.
你被捕了,Flint Lockwood。
Thank goodness you only caused minimal damage to Sardine Land.
感謝上帝你僅僅對沙丁魚大陸造成了很小的傷害。
Come on.
快點。
I really shouldn't be running with these.
我真的不用帶著這個跑。
Jump, jump, jump, run, run, jump, jump, run.
跳跳跳跑跑跳跳跑。
It's a good thing no one got hurt! Flint Lockwood!
沒人受傷,這真是件好事!Flint Lockwood!
I didn't get hurt, but that does not mean that I'm not still mad at you.
我沒受傷,但這不意味著我現在不對你惱火。
Oh, my gosh. I am so sorry. Are you okay?
哦,我的天啊,真的很對不起 你還好吧?
I didn't get a chance to,It's okay, it's just pain.
我還沒有機會…沒事,就是有點疼。
Sorry, I'm not myself today.
對不起,我今天有點失態。
My whole career was ruined by some crazy jerk riding a homemade rocket.
一個騎著自制火箭的瘋子毀了我的事業。
Wait a minute.
等等。
What is going on with your feet?
你的腳怎么了?
Spray-On Shoes. They don't come off.
噴上的鞋 脫不下來。
Cool.
真酷。
This could solve the untied shoes epidemic.
這個可以解決松鞋病。
What are they made of, some kind of elastic biopolymer adhesive?
它們是用什么做的,一種彈性生物高聚物粘合劑?
Yeah.
是啊。
Exactly.
正確。
I mean.
我的意思是。
Wow, they're shiny. I'm Sam.
喔,它們在發光,我是Sam。
Flint. -Steve. - Flint - Steve,ls that a Monkey Thought Translator? Steve.
這是個猴思翻譯機嗎?
Steve lncredible. Did you make all of this stuff?
難以置信 這些東西都是你做的?
You hit me with a rocket. -You kicked me in the face.
你用火箭襲擊了我 - 你踢了我的臉。
I said I was sorry.
我說了對不起了。
Do you know how hard it is to break into the weather game?
你知道想混進天氣預報這一行有多難嗎?
I spent my entire life building up to that moment.
我的一生都花在為那一刻努力上。
You get one shot at the show.
結果演出時出了糗。
And if you don't make it.
如果沒有成功。
it's back to cleaning the barometers.
就又得回去洗氣壓計了。