Okay, Manny, what about this? Ok,Manny.
這個怎么樣?
Welcome, America, I'm Sam Sparks.
歡迎,美國,我是Sam Sparks。
Hello, America, Sam Sparks here.
你好,美國,這兒是Sam Sparks。
America, hi. I didn't see you there.
美國,你好,我在那沒看見你。
It's me, Sam Sparks.
是我,Sam Sparks。
On my way across the ocean.
在橫穿大洋的路上。
Now, when she gets here, I wanna see a lot of smiling faces.
現在,當她到場時,我想看見你們的微笑。
Act like, ''Hey, whoa.''
就像“嘿,哇哦”。
Weather News Network.
天氣新聞站。
Weather news happens.
有天氣新聞。
Now we're over to Swallow Falls.
現在我們轉到Swallow Falls。
where our intern is on her first day on the job.
這是我們的實習生的首日工作。
Or should I say, first gray on the job.
或者我應該說,工作的第一個污點。
Looks pretty cloudy there, intern.
你那兒看起來很多云,實習生。
Hello, Sam Sparks, I'm America.
你好,Sam Sparks,我是美國。
It's Swallow Falls degrees and Well, let's just go to the mayor.
這是Swallow Falls度,好了,我們轉到鎮長吧。
Thank you and welcome, na。tional television audience.
謝謝你,歡迎 國家電視觀眾。
You are about to witness an historic event, undoubtedly.
你很快就要成為無疑是,具有重大歷史意義的事件目擊者。
And now, here to cut the ceremonial ribbon.
現在,來這兒剪掉彩帶。
Swallow Falls' favorite son, Baby Brent!
Swallow Falls人最愛的兒子,嬰兒Brent!
He's still got it, folks.
各位注意,他還穿著那件尿不濕。
Yeah.
耶。
I'm the best person in the whole town.
我是鎮子里最好的人。
Food synthesis, go.
合成食物,開始。
My chest hairs are tingling. Something's wrong.
我的胸毛刺痛 要出亂子了。
Well, here it is. The attraction the whole world has been waiting for.
好了,就在這兒,整個世界都翹首以盼的奇跡。
Sardine Land.
沙丁魚大陸。
With rides and exhibits.
帶有乘行和展覽。
And featuring Shamo, the world's largest sardine.
還有Shamo,世界上最大的沙丁魚。
and his flaming hoop of glory.
和他光榮的火圈。
Those of you in the splash zone, look out.
飛濺區里的人,小心。
Yeah.
耶。
Cheeseburger.
奶酪漢堡包。
Flint Lockwood. Flint Lockwood Just a second. I'm in the middle of a .
等一秒鐘 我正在。