What you doing? Stacking cans with me on them as a baby?
你在干什么?和我還是小孩子時一樣把罐頭疊好?
Anyways, who wants to watch me cut the ribbon.
總之,有誰想去看在鎮長發布時。
at the mayor's unveiling thing?
我的剪彩?
I'll be using these bad boys to help save the town.
我會用這些壞孩子拯救鎮子的。
All right, you guys. Sardines, yeah.
很好,你們,沙丁魚。
Swallow Falls forever! What a delight.
Swallow Falls永存!多么振奮人心啊。
Listen, you.Maybe you wanna go to that unveiling?
聽著,你,你想去發布會嗎?
You know, Dad, why don't you go ahead. I'll hold down the fort here.
老爸,你為什么不去呢?我會看店的。
Really? You sure you can handle it?
真的?你確定你行嗎?
Yeah, Dad, I'm pretty sure I'll be fine.
當然,老爸,我敢肯定我可以。
All right, then.
行,嗯!
I'll be back in half an hour, skipper.
船長,我半個小時就回來。
Okay. Bye.
好的,再見。
This hellhole is too small for me, Brent.
這鬼地方對我來說太小了,Brent。
I wanna be big.
我想要做大。
I want people to look at me and say, "That is one big mayor."
我要人民瞧著我說 “這是咱們的大鎮長”。
And that's why this has to work.
這就是為什么這個必須成功。
It has to work.
它必須成功。
Otherwise, I'm just a tiny mayor of a tiny town.
否則,我就只是一個小鎮長。
full of tiny sardine-sucking knuckle-scrapers.
鎮子里凈是些只知道吃沙丁魚的笨蛋。
But not me, right?
但我不是,對吧?
Oh, not you, Brent. No. You've always been like a son to me.
哦,不是你,Brent,不,你一直就像我兒子。