Don't you think it's time to give up this inventing thing, get a real job?
難道你不覺得應該放棄所謂的發明而是去找個真正的工作嗎?
No, why?
不覺得啊,怎么了?
Well, all your technology stuff, it just ends in disaster.
所有這些科技發明最終都以災難收尾。
The ratbirds, yes, they escaped and bred at a surprising rate.
那些老鼠鳥,它們跑了并作為種詭異的老鼠開始繁殖。
But I took care of that problem and disposed of them.
但我研究了這個問題并解決了啊?!?/span>
Billy, just play dead. Billy.
裝死就行了。
Flint, you don't keep throwing your net where there aren't any fish. Flint,
你這是猴子撈月亮。
What? I want you to work full-time.
啥?我希望你能在釣具店。
at the tackle shop. The tackle shop? Dad, no.
干全職釣具店?老爸,我不要。
Tackle is a good career.
賣釣具是個好行當。
Please, I'm so close with this one.
求你了,我已經勝利在望了。
I just have to hook it up to the power station and give it power and it'll work.
只要連上發電站,通上電就搞定了。
And then you could sell food in the shop.
然后你就能在在這個店里賣食物。
and then everyone won't have to eat sardines anymore.
那樣所有人都不用再吃沙丁魚了。
It is going to be so awesome.
帥死了。
I'm sorry, son.
不好意思,兒子。
Dad, I know I can do this.
老爸,我知道我能勝任的。
No more inventing.
不準再發明。
And Mom did too.
媽媽也這么認為。
It had been almost 10 years since Mom died.
媽媽去世快十年了。
and Dad still didn't understand me like she did.
但老爸還是無法像媽媽那樣理解我?!?/span>
Come on. Let's open the shop.
過來,開店了。
Tim and Son Sardine Bait and Tackle.
Tim父子沙丁魚釣具店,感覺怎樣?
You feeling it?Look out, Baby Brent!
當心,嬰兒Brent!
Baby Brent Sardines.
嬰兒Brent牌沙丁魚。
Hand-packed in Swallow Falls.
店手工包裝。
As your mayor, I know it's time to put our sardine-canning past behind us.
作為你們的鎮長,我知道現在是時候 忘記你們面前的沙丁魚罐頭。
and look to the future.
展望未來了。
Sardine tourism!
沙丁魚旅游業!
That's why, without consulting anyone.
這就是我為什么,沒有與人討論過?! ?/div>
I spent the entire town budget on the thing that is under this tarp.
就把鎮子的所有預算 花在我今天中午。
which I will be unveiling today at noon.
會揭開在這帆布下的東西。
Featuring a live appearance by Baby Brent himself.
會由嬰兒Brent自己現場呈現。
What is up, everybody?
大家覺得怎么樣呢?
Hey. Hey, it's Baby Brent.
嘿,那是嬰兒Brent。