My machine works.
我的機器工作了。
It really works!
它確實工作了!
Your machine?
你的機器?
ls that what that rocket was?
那個火箭就是機器?
Do you like it?
你喜歡它嗎?
I love it!
我愛它!
This is just amazing. Look at this.
太驚人了,看看這個。
This is the greatest weather phenomenon in history.
這是歷史上最棒的天氣現象。
Hey, aren't you a weathergirl?
嘿,你不是個氣象女郎嗎?
Manny, get your camera.
Manny,拿起你的攝像機。
This just in: Our humiliated weather intern is apparently back for more.
這是我們蒙羞的天氣預報實習生,帶著更多的東西回來了。
Thanks, Patrick. Okay, everybody, you are not gonna believe this one.
謝謝,Patrick,大家好,你們不會相信。
but I am standing in the middle of a burger rain.
但我正在一場碎肉夾餅雨的中間。
You may have seen a meteor shower.
你們可能看過陣雨。
but you've never seen a shower meatier than this.
但是你們從未看過像這樣的陣雨。
For a town stuck eating sardines, this is totally manna from heaven.
作為一個一直以沙丁魚為主食的小鎮,這完全是天堂的恩賜。
This tastes significantly better than sardines.
這嘗起來可比沙丁魚好多了。
This is going to be big.
這可是件大事。
This food weather was created intentionally.
食物天氣被后庭雜交補鍋匠。
by meek-ish backyard tinkerer Flint Lockwood.
給有意創造出來了。
Hi.
你好。
Flint Lockwood? Flint Lockwood?You're under arrest for ruining Sardine Land.
因為毀壞Sardine Land 你被捕了。
Flint, those burgers were awesome.
Flint,這些餡餅太驚人了。
The producer called and he was like, ''Everybody loves that food weather.''
制片人剛剛打電話過來說 “所有人都喜歡食物天氣”。
This could be bigger than Sardine Land.
這個會比沙丁魚大陸更大的。
Food weather. What?
食物天氣,什么?
Can you make it rain food again? No.
你能再下一場食物雨嗎?不。
I don't know if l--You're gonna do it again?
我不知道我是否 - 你要再來一遍?
You gotta be kidding.
你肯定是開玩笑。