Do you see any kids? - Where’s she taking us?
你看見小孩子了嗎? - 她要把我們帶到哪兒去?
Look. - Wow.
快看 - 哇
What? What is it?
啥? 有啥呀?
I can’t see.
我看不到
Ok, everyone recess. Come on.
好了 休息時間到 來吧
So now what do we do? - We go back to Andy’s.
現在我們怎么做呢? - 回安迪家去
Anyone see an exit? - Exit, schmexit.
有沒有看見什么出口? - 什么出口不出口的
Let’s get played with. - Careful. These toys might be jealous of new arrivals.
讓我們和孩子們玩吧 - 說話小心 不然其它玩具會嫉妒我們這些新人的
I want to see. It’s my turn.
我要看看 該輪到我看了
New toys!
新玩具!
Howdy, glad to meet you. - Buzz Lightyear at your service.
你好 很高興認識你 - 巴斯光年 樂意為您效勞
Oh, thank you. May I? Oooh.
哦 謝謝 可以嗎? 哦哦
The Claw.
利爪
Well, hello there.
嗯 歡迎諸位
I thought I heard new voices. Welcome to Sunnyside, folks.
我就說自己剛剛聽到了一些新聲音 歡迎來到陽光幼兒園 伙計們
I’m Lotso, hugging bear. But please call me Lotso.
我是抱抱熊 請叫我抱抱熊
Buzz Lightyear. We come in...
巴斯光年 我們到此...
First thing you gotta know about me, I’m a hugger.
識人先識習 抱抱熊喜歡抱人
Look at you all. You been through a lot today, haven’t you?
看看你們 今天累壞了吧 是不是?
Oh, it’s been horrible. - Well, you’re safe now.
哦 不堪回首啊 - 好了 現在你們安全啦
We’re all cast-offs here. We’ve been dumped, donated...
我們都是棄兒 被拋棄 被捐贈...
yard sales, second-handed and just plain thrown out.
宅前賤賣 二手交易 甚至赤裸裸地被丟棄